The RWK has a selection of equipment that is available for Klub Members to use on a temporary basis. Radio in for service? You can borrow a radio from the Klub for a couple of weeks while yours is away. Working on an antenna? The Klub has an antenna analyzer that you can borrow to tune it properly.
We mainly use this equipment for Field Day and other portable activities, but it’s available to loan to members if not needed by the Klub. Please see the information on the right on how to borrow equipment from this list.
- Kenwood TS-440S/AT with PS-430 PS
- Kenwood TS-590SG
- Yaesu FT-450
- Icom IC-7300
- Heath SB-200X Amplifier (for sale)
- SDRplay Wideband Receiver
- 12VDC-30A Switching Power Supply
- PowerWerx SS-30DV 12VDC Switching Power Supply
- WinKeyer USB CW Interface
- MFJ-564 Iambic Paddle
- Baofeng UV-82HP Handheld
- Icom IC-T2H 2M Handheld (+ acces)
- Wouxun KG-UVD1P Handheld (+acces)
- GE Phoenix SX UHF Mobile
- Baofeng UV-5R Dual Band Handheld
- Icom IC-207H Dual Band Mobile
Antennas and Antenna Accessories
- 4:1 Current Balun
- 4:1 and 9:1 UnUn 2KW
- Buckmaster 7-Band OCF
- MyAntennas EFHW-4010 End-fed Half-wave
- MFJ 32′ Telescoping Fiberglass Pole
- LDG AT-100 Pro II Autotuner
- RigExpert AA-30 Antenna Analyzer
- PowerWerx Wattmeter DC Inline Power Analyzer
- Daiwa CN-801 HP Cross Needle Wattmeter
How To Borrow
Contact the Klub’s secretary and asset manager via email (secretary ‘at’ k5rwk.org) and provide the following info:
- Full Name and Callsign
- Equipment to be borrowed
- Expected term of loan (up to 90 days)
You will be expected to execute an Equipment Loan Program Agreement prior to the start of the loan.
Conditions of Loan:
The loan of Klub equipment is provided by the following conditions:
- Normal period of loan is up to 90 days, and extensions may be granted at the Klub’s sole discretion.
- Some of this equipment is used for Klub activities (such as Field Day), and those activities take priority so you may be prevented for borrowing during certain periods.
- The Klub expects you to treat the equipment as if it was your own. If you need help using it, just ask.
- You must remain a member in good standing during the period of the loan.
- If the equipment is lost or damaged while in your possession, we expect you to cover the damage.