Joining the Richardson Wireless Klub is easy. Membership dues are $15/year for individual members, $20 for families and $5 for full time students.
You can join online anytime at https://www.hamclubonline.com and even pay by credit card (through PayPal checkout – no PayPal account required).
How to Join on HamClubOnline
We use HamClubOnline, a service that allows us to manage our club membership and provide services and notifications to club members. Registering with HamClubOnline is free for members and makes managing and renewing your club membership very easy!
1. Go to https://www.hamclubonline.com/
2. If you already have a HamClubOnLine account, log in, if not, select “Register New” and create your personal account.
3. Once at the main menu, select “Apply for Membership with a HamClubOnline Club” and then search for Club code “RWK“.
4. Fill in the application with your information and select “Submit Application” You will be asked to pay your dues with PayPal (you can use a credit card – you do not have to sign up for a PayPal account).
5. You’re done! You will receive a receipt via email and we will send you some welcome information. Thank you for supporting RWK.
To Renew your Membership
1 Go to hamclubonline.com and click “Pay Club Dues”
2. Enter your callsign and Submit
3. Select the RWK (if member of multiple clubs) and then click the big blue “Renew” button.
4. Click the “Pay with PayPal” button. You might have to allow the popup window here.
If you have a PayPal account you can login now, or if you do not, click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button at the bottom.
5. And you’re all done, with our Thanks!
Join By Mail
We highly encourage you to join or renew online. There are many benefits to using HamClubOnline as a member.
If you choose not to use HamClubOnline, you may download our application form and mail it along with your personal check to:
The Richardson Wireless Klub
PO Box 830232
Richardson, TX 75083-0232
You will receive email confirmation when your application has been processed (please allow 2-3 weeks).